Monday, August 15, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #23!

Hey, Everyone!!

I almost forgot to post Make Something Monday today!!  Yikes!!  My sisters are coming to visit today...and I'm so excited to play with them!!

So...let get the party started!!!

Ok...first off I just have to say...YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!  I'm continually impressed by all of your amazing creations, tips, and tutorials...I don't know how you guys do it all!!  AWESOME!!

We had a tie last week!!  Our top viewed links last week were...

This super cute crocheted Bling Purse by Rainbow Bunting

And this adorable Notebook Paper Canvas by Artsy VaVa

If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

The party will be open until Wednesday, and I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!



Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I'm so excited that my canvas tied with Rainbow Bunting for most viewed!!!

Angie said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party. I've linked up a couple of projects and I am a new follower!

Lindy said...

Have fun with your sisters. I think last time I did a "Make something Monday". I forgot to link up! My apologies. I have completed the rules this time!:)

Deb said...

Thank you so much for letting me join in....I'm a follower! HOPE you have a blessed week!

SARITHA said...

Thank you so much!!!So glad to be Featured On here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...