Monday, August 1, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #21!


How was your weekend?

Our was crazy and busy as usual!  I'm really starting to look forward to the routine and schedule of the school year...as much as I'll miss having my kids at home, it's always nice to have a set routine, and summer just doesn't really allow for that!  There's always so much going on it seems!  (Not that that really changes when school starts - you're just as busy...but it seems like the schedule flows better for some reason!)

Anyway....

Let's have a link party!!  :)

You guys continually amaze me...so much creativity and talent out there!!  Woot!!!

Our most viewed link last week was...

 This awesome Sprocket Pillow from Flatrock Cabin!  Love the colors!!






And our two runners up were...

This gorgeous Giant Granny Square Blanket from Priscillas....GORGEOUS!






And...

This great Summer Beauty Rehab post from Eisy Morgan!  These are great tips for busy moms like me...She rocks!







If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:




1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

A NEW FEATURE for our Link Party is that you can "like" your favorite links!!  I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley@EisyMorgan said...

Thanks for the feature!!! Awesome! Do you have a featured button, I will look around<3

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting the party. :)

Ali said...

Thank you so much for hosting :)

Nancy said...

Thank you Sarah for featuring me. Thanks also for hosting the party!

Maria Matter said...

Thanks for hosting another great party Sarah!
:)

Mary C. Nasser said...

Thank you for inviting me to the party!!
Great finding you on the Etsy Bloggers Team.
I am your newest blog follower ♥ and just posted links to 3 of my new mixed-media paintings!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...