Monday, July 25, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #20!


Thanks for letting me take a little break last week, gang!

Little Lilly is recovering VERY well from her tonsillectomy...It kinda makes me feel bad - she must have been living with a sore throat for years!!  Poor baby!  But I feel blessed that we could have this done now, so she can have a normal life again!

Anywho...

Onto this week's feature's!!!

Our most viewed link from the last party...

These cute Ruffled Bustle Skirts by The Crafty Blog Stalker...so fun!






And our runner up is this great Monogrammed Wedding Gift by Craft Junkie Too!






If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page to post on your site!!  :)

The Rules:


1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

A NEW FEATURE for our Link Party is that you can "like" your favorite links!!  I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your faves and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's see what's new!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! Thank you so much for featuring me!! I love your blog!!

Tracy @ CraftJunkieToo.com said...

Thanks Sarah for the feature -- It's a real honor :) I love your blog and I'll be back!!
Tracy

Simply Made By Erin said...

Hi Sarah, I found you over on Etsy Hookers. I look forward to following your blog. Your work is just beautiful!!

www.simplymadebyerin.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...