Monday, July 11, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #19!



Welcome to another week, everyone!!

We had a fun (and somewhat exhausting) weekend.  On Saturday we went to the Scottish Festival and experienced all sorts of fantastic bagpipe music, drumming, dancing and food!  Afterward we hung out with some good friends, and then had dinner in the park with my family!  It was my first big excursion post-op and I was pretty worn out when we got home, but it was nice to get a real change of venue!!

On Sunday we blessed our little one...(pics of her dress and the finished blanket coming soon!)...and had the whole family over afterward for a casual dinner.  (When I say whole family, I mean everyone who was able to come...my hubby has nine brothers and sisters and I have four.  Only four of his siblings and their families were able to come...but that meant that we still had 62 people at our house!!!)

Needless to say, I'm gonna be spending my day recuperating and hanging out!!!

Well...shall we get onto the reason you're here???

Here are this week's features from MSM #18!!

Check out these super cute and summery Ladybug Rings by tinkeranniebelle - so fun!!









And how about this darling T-Shirt Headband made by The Crafty Blog Stalker!!!!









And I love this idea of using squares of wallpaper to make a Patchwork Wall by Shabby Chic Sarah!  So AWESOME!!








If you've been featured please grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!  :)

The Rules:






1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

Photobucket

A NEW FEATURE for our Link Party is that you can "like" your favorite links!!  I'll be announcing and featuring the most popular links each week...so don't forget to click on your favs and spread the word!!

Photobucket

Ok!  Whatcha been working on???

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun weekend you had! Thanks for hosting Sarah!

SarahB said...

OMG I am so thrilled to be featured!! I haven't been blogging long so it's a huge honour to be mentioned on such a famous blog, thanks so much!!

Congatulations on the blessing for your smallest, we need pics!! (Although then I'll get even more broody than I am ATM - youngest leaving junior school + approaching 39 = v. broody!!)

S x

Katie said...

Thanks for featuring me!!! I love your blog!

cookieandclaire said...

Hi- Tried to link up but had trouble! So sorry if my link ends up posting three or four times! Oh well, I will try again later!
Have a great day!

Kellianne @ tinkeranniebelle said...

Thanks so much for the feature--great party, as always!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...