Monday, July 4, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #18!

Happy Independence Day, Americans!

Hope you are all having a super fun day!!

I can't believe how many fantastic projects you all have been working on!!  As promised I'm doing a SUPER HUGE MSM FEATURE today!

I've gone through the last few weeks of links and I've chosen a bunch from several categories to share with all of you!!

So let's get started!!

Link Party #14:

Check out this gorgeous DIY Chevron Rug by Beach House in the City!  So fresh and summery!!

And I love this Yarn Wrapped Summer Wreath by My Two Butterflies!  It's so pretty and bright and colorful!!!

And how about this simple and YUMMY As You Wish Breakfast Casserole by Chameleon Girls!

And shop in style with this cute and fashionable Coupon Clutch from Krafting With K!

Link Party #15:

I love this cute Crocheted Market Bag by Simply Stoked!

And how about this Taking Notes Skirt by Boogaboo Handmade!  Soooooo cute!!

And this Crocheted Seat Belt Cozy by Martha Winger is GENIUS!  Seriously I need to make these for everyone in the car!!

And this lovely Jam Jar Pincushion by Elephant is Love is so sweet AND practical!!!  AWESOME!

Link Party #16:

How about some Bacon Cinnamon Rolls by Jam Hands?  (When my hubby saw this recipe he completely flipped.  He was so. dang. excited. to try these out!!!  I'm serious he was drooling on the keyboard!)

Check out this cute summery Bow Belt Tutorial from Sweet Verbena!  So simple and classy!

And look at this sweet little Crocheted Doll from Create From Scratch!

And this beautiful Summer Leaves Accessory by Good Little Things!  LOVE!!!

Link Party #17:

This ADORABLE Sunshine Sunsuit from Emmylou Bee Doo!  Don't you just LOVE this?

Pamper your tootsies with this amazing Peppermint Foot Cream recipe from Rebecca's Soap Deli News!

Give your sofa a little summer flair with this cute Pin Tuck Wave Pillow from Show Tell Share!

And Try out these delicious looking Mini Spinach Dip Bread Bowls from Stars & Sunshine!  YUM!!!


So, whadaya got this week???
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!



Now let's see what's new this week!


Ali said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cinnamon rolls. If you make them I hope you guys enjoy them :D

Thanks again for hosting each week!

From Scratch said...

Thanks for featuring the doll I made. She was a big hit with my niece.

Have a super week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...