Thursday, June 30, 2011

Treasury: June Treasury Round-Up!


Well, the month of June is nearly over (Wowza!  Where has the time gone???  Oh yeah, I had a baby!)

Anyhoo...

I just thought I'd share some of the fun and fabulous Treasuries my shops have been included in this June!!

To see an of the item up close...just click on the pic!!

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Little Tadpole Designs

Don't you just LOVE the colors!?!



Summer Sunshine by Smiley Muffins

Yellow always makes me happy...and I love these picks!!



Oatmeal in my Bowl... by Mroses

So pretty and soft...perfectly cozy!


Clear Skies by No Wonder

A lovely soft blue collection!  So fresh!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Hayley said...

love the clear skies collection. so beautiful!

Lauren said...

WOW-- so pretty! Thanks for including my treasury!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...