Monday, June 20, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #16!

Happy Monday Morning, Everyone!!

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and comments everyone!!

DON'T FORGET that there will still be a link party up on Mondays for the next few weeks...but I won't be doing any weekly highlights.  I'll be having a HUGE MSM highlight post on Monday, July 4th!!!!  So keep linking up!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!



Show me whatcha got this week!!


Ali said...

Thank you for hosting for us every week Sarah ;)

Justine said...

Im glad I found your linky party! I'm your newest happy folower! :D

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Thanks for hosting! and Congratulations on your new baby!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...