Monday, June 6, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #14!

Happy Monday Morning, Everyone!!

This week I'm HAVING A BABY!!!!  

I've gone back and forth A LOT about whether or not I would be having a weekly Link Party "post baby"...and I think I will still try to get it up for you!  However, I won't be doing any weekly highlights...until the end of July!  So keep joining in!  I'll have a HUGE MSM highlight post on Monday, July 4th, where I'll feature all of my favs from June!!!!

There were sooooo many amazing projects this week!  I wish I had time to feature all of them!!  I had to narrow it down to just one this week, because of time, but please go check out the links from last'll be glad you did!!

Here's my pick from last week!  I'm sure you all know why I loved this fun DIY Birthdate Print by Daisy Cottage Designs! ;)  So cute!

If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button from my buttons page to display on your blog!  

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!



Show me whatcha got this week!!


Lauren said...

Thanks for featuring my DIY print. :) Congrats on the baby! I have baby fever big time. My baby is 14 months and I'm ready for another.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Screaming Sardine said...

Congrats! I hope you have a safe and easy delivery. :)

Tracy Screaming Sardine

The One Stop Baby Shop said...

Hi Sarah! Congratulations on your new baby! Thanks for hosting the party still! I LOVE your blog! Your awesome and good luck with everything!

You can find me here:


Sweet Peas and Bumblebees said...

Thank you so much for hosting the linky party! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would visit my blog & follow back if you love it as well!

Alisa @ Sweet Peas and Bumblebees

Ali said...

yay baby week! good luck :D

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I found your blog from the LDS Etsy Facebook page. Wonderful blog and congratulations on the soon to be arrival of your little one. I just love being a mother myself. What joy my little ones bring me. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...