Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Big Day!

I had all sorts of aspirations to do a fun What's New Wednesday post for you all to day, but alas!  

Life is life...and I'm the mom of four busy kids, who are on summer vacation right now...and I'm having a baby tomorrow!!!!  (SQUEAL!!!!)

So...

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!!!

Details will be coming soon!!

Photobucket

P.S.  Thanks you all so much for the sweet and thoughtful comments regarding my birthday yesterday and the this little one's upcoming arrival!!  It means so much to me!  I wish I had the time to send each of you a little note...but since I don't, please just know that it means sooooo much to me!  :)

4 comments:

SarahB said...

Good luck for tomorrow!!

S x

Alexis @ persia lou said...

Ahhh! So exciting! Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!! :)

Tink said...

Massive good luck wishes for tomorrow!

Susan Woods said...

Thinking of you! Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...