Thursday, May 26, 2011

Treasury: May Treasury Round-Up!

Since it's almost the end of May (already!?!?!)  I thought I share a few of the lovely treasuries I was featured in throughout the month of May!

Spring Blossoms by Handmaiden Canada
Really fun and pretty flowers of all types!  So pretty!

Paprika by Thistledown Studios
I LOVE this color!!  And the other choices here are just beautiful!!

Rustic Man by CocoaBeans
The Meanie strikes again!  Love it!

I Have Hook Envy by MyLovebugBaby
Love all of the other amazing crocheted items in this one!  So fun!

Cream by YdnarImaging
I love mix of elegant and whimsical finds in this one!

My Spring Basket by Angel Pearls
I love the greens and pinks in this!  SO cheerful and vibrant!

Be sure to check out all of the curators' shops, too!  There are some incredibly talented people out there!!

Thanks so much to all you wonderful people...and to the many more who featured me this month!!  I wish I had the time to upload them all!!

Have a great Thursday!!



Anonymous said...

thank you so much for including me on your blog:) i am so honored:)
diana from cocoabeans

Angel.Pearls said...

Lovely selection of treasuries!! Thanks so much for featuring *My Spring Basket* !! Wish you a lovely day! Eva

Rebecca said...

I am so happy to have my "spring blossoms" treasury featured on your blog. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Treasury I made featuring one of your creations.
I enjoy creating treasuries and finding the best of the best! There is an enormous amount of talent "out there".
YdnarImaging has a 30% off Memorial Day sale going through May 31. Check it out.

Thanks again for the "exposure" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...