Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #9!

Happy Monday, Everyone!!

I hope you all had a really great weekend!  I know I did!  I had a booth at a local craft fair, and had lots of fun meeting other crafters!  I put my new craft table display to work and I'm pretty pleased with how it all came out!  (I'll share some more about that tomorrow!)


Now it's time to see what you shared last week!!  There were sooooo many cute ideas!  It was hard for me to pick just three!  But here's a few that really stood out to me!

This adorable Ruffle Dress Tutorial by She Wears Flowers

This fun Rapunzel Braid Tutorial by Rockabye Butterfly

This cute Button Baby Blanket by Little Rays of Sunshine

If you've been featured feel free to grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!




Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Thanks for sharing my ruffle dress! How exciting to see it front and center today! ;)

Walking by Faith said...

Aw, what a nice surprise to find that you've featured my baby button blanket! You just made my day. :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! :) Have a super week!

Maria Matter said...

thanks for hosting hun!
enjoy your day!

I just became your 370th follower!

Ali said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I added your button to my linky page. Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...