Monday, May 30, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #13!

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope you enjoy the day...take some time to remember those who we have lost in our lives.  Today is a great day to celebrate them!

Onto this week's Features!  You guys amaze many creative projects this week!!!
First off this gorgeous Crocheted Flower Bouquet by Cheri Quite Contrary

I can't wait to try out this Homemade Dishwasher Detergent by Simply Designing!

An I love these cute embellished Pinwheel Gift Bags from Create From Scratch!

If you've been featured feel free to grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!



Show me whatcha got this week!!


The Mommy Chronicles said...
I was unable to get the link to work, but this is the latest, greatest creation!

Lauren said...

I was also unable to get the link to work :/

Tricia @ How Sweeter It Is said...

Tried to link up but there was an error message. I want to link to my Pinwheel-Topped Cupcakes.

Cheri said...

Sarah, thanks so much for the feature on my Floral Crochet Bouquet! I will have a shout out later in the week on my blog! Thanks so much! P.S. Check out my Word Verification post (upper right hand corner of sidebar) to increase your comments! - most people I leave this message to don't realize they have their Word Verification turned on...)

Martha Winger said...

Hi, Sarah! Lots of great projects this week! Love the Diet Coke can earrings, and upcycled tatting shuttle! Everyone's thinking green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...