Monday, May 23, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #12!


Good Morning, Everyone!!

Hope you are all fantastic today!  We finally had a smidge of sunshine over the weekend here!  Hooray!

Onto this week's Features!  There were so many awesome entries for last week's party...it was hard to pick out just three!!

Check out these delicious lookin' Blueberry Crumb Bars by Jamhands....YUM!!!




Beautiful Felt Flower Wreathes by Little Things Bring Smiles




And how about this super cool $3 Bathroom Wall Treatment by Perisa Lou




If you've been featured feel free to grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Show me whatcha got this week!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks so much again for hosting. Have a great week. :)

Katie said...

Thank you for the feature, definitely just cheered my Monday up :) Hope you are doing well--I think your little bundle is due soon, so exciting! Take care Sarah

Adriel said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and participant in Make Something Monday with my Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins. Thanks for hosting! I'm going to check out some of the other links. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...