Monday, May 16, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #11!


Happy, Happy Monday, Everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

Here are some of my faves from last week's party!

This darling Baby Doll Basket Bed from A Creative Princess


These pretty Felt Flowers from Jessa Jill


These oh-so-cute Crocheted Hats from Polliwogs in Bloom


If you've been featured feel free to grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's see what's new this week!

3 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Sarah!! And as always, thanks for hosting!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

punkychewster said...

this idea is so great! it's going to motivate me to craft at least once a week!

thanks for hosting. i'm a follower now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...