Monday, May 9, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #10!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  

Mine was wonderful!

I've got a doctor's appt. early today, so I'm cutting right to the chase!  You guys amaze me!!  I love seeing all of the variety of your projects!  Keep 'em comin'!

Here ar a few that I found really fun this week:

These funky Boho Chic Earrings from TinkerAnnieBelle




This cute idea to extend the wearability of a baby outfit, The Gift That Grows from She Wears Flowers




And I've wanted to know more about how to make soap!  This is an awesome tutorial on Cold Process Soap Making by Rebecca's Soap Deli News




Thank to everyone for your submissions!!  I wish I had time to highlight everyone!!

If you've been featured feel free to grab a "Featured On" button from my buttons page!!

Now onto this week!!
The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog post...no shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

thanks for hosting Sarah!! enjoy your day!

Melissa said...

I love those earrings! Thanks for hosting!

So sorry about the multiple links...it didn't appear to be working from my end. Apparently it worked, 3 times!

tinkeranniebelle said...

Thanks for the feature--and for hosting this party every week, I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...