Monday, April 4, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #5!


When I woke up this morning I realized that I had let my Linky tools subscription lapse!  Whoops!!  Sorry gang!  I think I've gotten everything we can play this week!!  Thanks for your patience!!

In other news:  we had a fantastic Spring Break vacation, visiting my parent in sunny Arizona!  We went swimming, visited the Phoenix Zoo, ate out, hiked (or waddled in my case...) and generally just had a great relaxing week hanging out!  

To top it all off, when we arrived home we had the opportunity to listen to and watch the semi-annual General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It was such an uplifting and fantastic many wonderful messages and reminders...the perfect way to end a great week!  (If you are unfamiliar with the LDS church, and our semi-annual conferences, you can click the "I Believe" button in my sidebar...or visit HERE to find out more!)

Now onto our fabulous links!!  Here are a few that I loved from last week's party!

This cute Easter Egg Topiary tutorial by Love Laughter and Decor

This darling Spring Wreath by Boogaboo

And this sweet and simple Pink and Orange Flower Headband by Blissful Meandering

If you've been featured make sure you grab a 'Featured On' button from my buttons page!

Now onto this week!!

Here are the rules for linking up:

1.  Please become a follower of the Sarahndipities blog, if you aren't already!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to your post, sidebar, or a page of links!
3.  Please post to a specific blog post - NOT to your Etsy shop or your blog's main page.
4.  Please only link to projects that have been made within the last week - and limit your link to three, please!
5.  Be sure to visit a couple of the other links and leave a sweet comment!!

Please know that I reserve the right to remove any links which I feel violate the above rules!

Let's what's new this week!!



Lindy said...

I love going to Arizona. We used to go every Christmas when my grandma was alive! We are not part of the LDS Church but we always went to see the Christmas lights they put up near Mesa Arizona. Those are the memories of my grandma that I will always carry with me! I'm glad you had a wonderful week. Thanks for the linky!

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week! I wanted to invite you over I have two linky parties going on right now, an Etsy Swap and my Sharing Monday, hope you can stop by.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party!! Have a great week.

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Hey Sarah! I'm getting in a little late on this one, but thanks for hosting the party! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...