Monday, April 25, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party #8!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!  


Onto this week's Features!  I'm getting into Mother's Day mode...trying to figure out what to give all the wonderful women in my life!  Here are few of the links from last week that I loved (and that I thought would make some great Mom's Day gifts, too!!):

This cute embellished Love Tee from Maybe Matilda:

This fun little Cupcake Pincushion from NatSprat would be great for those who sew:

How about a sweet handmade corsage or Fabric Flower Pin from Boogaboo Handmade?

So many fun ideas!!  If you've been featured, go grab a little button from my buttons page!!

Now let's get onto this week's party!!

 The Rules:

1.  Become a follower of my blog!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to you blog somewhere! (Sidebar, post, page...etc.)  You can find it on my buttons page!
3.  Please only post to a specific blog shops or main pages, please!
4.  Limit your links to three per week!
5.  Make sure you spread the love by visiting some of the other links shared!!

Please know that I retain the right to remove any links which I feel violate the rules!



P.S.  Don't forget to check out my SALE this week!!  I'm clearancing out a ton of my stuff!!!  Go check it out!!

NOW, let's see what you've done this week!!


Rachel said...

Thanks for the feature! I LOVE that cupcake . . . too cute!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Valerie @ {boogaboo} handmade said...

Thanks so much for featuring my flower this week! :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a nice Easter

Natalie said...

Rock on! Thank you SO much for the feature on the cupcake! :)

Judy said...

That cupcake is so stinkin' cute! So much better than my tomato pin cushion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...