Monday, March 28, 2011

Make Something Monday: Link Party # 4!!!


Hope everyone had a great week!!  
Here are some of the awesome links that were shared last week!  I'm still on my "all-things'Spring" kick...so, these are some great Springtime creations!!

Ric Rac Roses by Two Butterflies
 
 
 Shabby Birdhouses by Simply Designing


Spring Fling Dress by Sun Scholars


If you've been featured make sure you grab a 'Featured On' button from my buttons page!

Now onto this week!!

Here are the rules for linking up:

1.  Please become a follower of the Sarahndipities blog, if you aren't already!
2.  Grab a MSM button and add it to your post, sidebar, or a page of links!
3.  Please post to a specific blog post - NOT to your Etsy shop or your blog's main page.
4.  Please only link to projects that have been made within the last week - and limit your link to three, please!
5.  Be sure to visit a couple of the other links and leave a sweet comment!!

Please know that I reserve the right to remove any links which I feel violate the above rules!
 
Have fun!  I'm going to be away for the rest of this week - Yay for Spring Break!!  So I'll look forward to seeing you again next week!!!

Photobucket 
 
 
Photobucket


Now let's see what you have!!!
 

Photobucket




 

5 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for being such a fab hostess. :) Have a great week!

Farmer's Wyfe said...

Thanks for the fun link up party! Have a fantabulous week!!! :)

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey Sara!! Thanks for hosting! I just got the vinyl in the mail and will start on that soon. I have a craft show a week from Saturday...I am busy crazy but almost have it all done...I will try to get this to you ASAP!!!! Thanks for all you do! Love ya girl!

Abbi

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Lizzykewl said...

Found your blog just a few days ago and I love it! Also, we both write our S's the same :) Too cool hehe.
-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...