Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crocheted Necklaces



This week my new item is a Multi-Strand Crocheted Necklace!



I've been having a lot of fun making these cute necklaces! I've made some with flowers, some without, and in a variety of colors! I think they look really sweet...and they'll be so great for spring! The best thing about this length is that it can double as a headband, too!!





Click here to see the listing in may shop for the Multi-Strand Crocheted Necklace in Persimmon
I'll be adding more to my shop, in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes open. And if you are interested in buying a specific color, let me know! I'd be happy to set up a listing for you!

*Check below to see where I'm linking today!


Photobucket


P.S. I made this necklace using a pattern that I modified, from a pattern I originally found on CreativeYarn. Go check it out if you're feeling like making your own!

9 comments:

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/ I also wanted to say how much I love your blog and reading the posts!

the cape on the corner said...

love that! it's a great idea, and love how versatile it is. great job!

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

What a fabulous idea! (Great gift idea, too!) I'll be in touch with an order ;o)

Sorta Fairytale Girl said...

i absolutely adore it! i need to check out your etsy shop...

Jen said...

I love this - I wish that I could crochet! I would love to have you come and link up to Fantastic Friday at http://ironvioletdesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks

Kimberly from "bugaboo" said...

What a pretty necklace! I love the color too. Wish I could crochet flowers...

Abbi said...

THat is very sweet looking! I love that it has two purposes.

Kara said...

This is awesome Sarah! I'll be featuring it tomorrow at Creations by Kara. :)

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday. I just asked my friend if she could teach me how to make one of these - I just love the look of them!!
I hope that you will join us again this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...