Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crochet A Rainbow Update



Well it’s been about 5 weeks since Sarah London began her Crochet a Rainbow campaign for donated granny squares that she’s making into afghans for the flood victims of Australia, and I thought I’d give a little update on my progress!

I got my wonderful church group involved and so far I’ve collected about 120 granny squares, that I will be shipping off to Australia at the end of the month! I’m expecting a bunch more before the end of the week! Thanks ladies for all your help!




To find out more about the Crochet A Rainbow project, or to sign-up to help click here!

Happy crocheting!


Photobucket

4 comments:

amanda j said...

Wow! This is spectacular! Kudos to all you faithful women who have put your talents to good use. I'm very impressed at the collection you've acquired, Sarah--what beautiful blankets these will make!!!

AllieMakes! said...

This should be a good project! Wish I could make my hands crochet!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Sachiko said...

They look so pretty, very delightful!

Lindy said...

Wow! I stopped over Allie's. I love to crochet and couldn't resist seeing what you were doing to do with all these squares. What a wonderful way to help. I can't wait to check out the rest of your blog (and your etsy site too).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...