Monday, January 24, 2011

Granny Squares for Crochet A Rainbow

Hi!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Ours was busy as usual, but I did have time to work on a handful of granny squares, that I'll be sending to Sarah London, to help out with her Crochet a Rainbow project! I thought I'd just share a few pics of the works in progress!

These were made using leftover bits of yarn that I had lying around in my stash! It never ceases to amaze me that you can make such beautiful things out of leftovers!






If you're interested on finding out more about this great humanitarian effort please click here to see my post about it...or click the Crochet a Rainbow button on my sidebar.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Midnight Creations said...

These are so sweet, love the colors.

Linda said...

These are so beautiful, Sarah. Almost thou makest me think I would try it...So, so beautiful...

Jacqueline said...

Your scraps Rock! These are incredible color combinations. I am also doing the Rainbow squares...Its so wonderful of Sarah to put this together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...